Monday, July 28, 2008

Happy Feet

I haven't exactly brought sexy back yet,
but at least my feet aren't airbags with toes anymore!

(Photo on right: my feet 3 days post-delivery)
Pregnancy does quite a number on your anatomy. I think it was Nicole Richie who claimed after she delivered her baby (whatever its name is) that she felt like a superhero. Well, I most certainly don't feel like a superhero!

Yet I'm thankful that this bag of bones could produce and house something as beautiful as Caroline. Getting my six-pack back will definitely be a challenge, but that's OK. I think I've lost a bit of my narcissistic vanity. I'm simply grateful to be healthy to enjoy each day to its fullest with my wonderful husband and sweet daughter. Nothing else really matters, but it is nice to have happy feet again!
(Photo at right: my feet two weeks post-delivery)

No comments: